I blend traditional interpretations with intuitive guidance to provide you with a fully bespoke tarot reading, centred around the question you provide at the point of ordering.
Tarot is not talk therapy. If your question is better suited to a therapist’s office, please do not order a reading. If you want to explore tarot as a tool within coaching, check out my packages here.
It is important to note that tarot doesn’t hold the power to change your life. Only you can do that. Tarot can show one of many options based on the question you ask and what’s going on at the time of your reading. Also, tarot isn’t perfect: you live in choice and are constantly making decisions within your life which may affect the accuracy and timescale of the reading. Tarot offers clarity alongside possibilities, cautions, and a potential outcome. Note that I say “potential”. Nothing in life is guaranteed; the same applies to tarot.
If the reading brings up something you don’t like, ask yourself why. Look at how you can make different choices to change the potential outcome. Feel free to ignore or throw out anything that doesn’t seem useful or doesn’t ring true for you. It’s your life, after all.
I work with a variety of decks and will intuitively choose the deck to consult for your reading based on the question and spread.
The reading will be completely unique to you and will be delivered as a full-colour PDF via email within 7 working days of purchase.
Please note that “working days” does not include weekends or public holidays.
How to Ask a Good Question
Open-ended questions are perfect for tarot readings! Here’s some tips to make your question golden:
- Don’t ask a Yes/No (closed) question.
- Don’t ask tarot to make a decision for you.
- Try to stay away from questions beginning with any of the following words: “Should”, “When”, “Will”, or “Why”.
- Good questions for tarot begin with “What” or “How”.
- Some great questions to get you going:
- What do I most need to know about _________?
- What am I missing about _________?
- How can I _________?
- What do I need to know for my highest good at this time?
About Your Purchase
- Please contact me with your question immediately after placing your order, and include your order email address and full name.
- If you ask a closed question (yes/no), this will be rephrased to allow me to consult the cards for you.
- I will send the link to your PDF reading to the email address provided at point of payment.
- Please purchase mindfully: I do not offer refunds for completed readings.
All readings are for entertainment purposes only.
All readings are kept private and confidential.
Please note that tarot and oracle readings are not a substitute for properly-qualified medical, legal, financial, psychological, or other professional advice.
Please be aware that I do not answer questions concerning criminal activity or other illegal offences. I also do not read for third parties, sporting outcomes, or dates of death.
I will not knowingly read for vulnerable adults, or those under the age of 18 years.
By purchasing this listing you agree that you are over 18, that are responsible for your own decisions and life choices, and that you understand that tarot and oracle readings only provide insight into a situation and not a fixed or fated outcome.
I reserve the right to refuse a reading for any reason.
I currently hold £4,000,000 Malpractice & Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Products Liability Insurance care of Balens Ltd.
Should you have any queries about my services, please do not hesitate to contact me.